The Value of Wellness Checkpoint
Wellness Checkpoint® DataBankerLIVE Reporting Centre
Our reporting centre DataBankerLIVE gives you the on-demand information you need to identify risk exposure, decide where to invest and what types of interventions to offer. Over time, you can see the flow into, out of, and within pre-disease pools and lifestyle risk categories. The ability to dig deep into your data enables you to fine-tune programs, selecting all data, or only specific groups for analysis so that you have knowledge to update offerings according to your population's needs, and monitor successful impact on the bottom line. Whatever your risk management information needs, DataBankerLIVE provides you total flexibility to generate timely and meaningful information to support program and business decisions virtually 7 X 24. Here are just some of the reports you will have access to once you start using Wellness Checkpoint.
Corporate Summary Report
The Corporate Summary Report provides an overview of risks and stage-based health improvement opportunities within the analysis group. Each risk is profiled in the context of your business, with Executive Dashboards ready for management presentation. The Corporate Summary Report can be configured by country in addition to the standard corporate configuration. The local configuration can include currency conversion and selection of country for comparison with national norms and goals.
The Corporate Summary Report Includes:
- Executive Synopsis: a ten, printed page summary highlighting the top risk factors faced by your employee population, areas where individuals are ready to make changes, a summary presentation of opportunities for savings based on risk, readiness to change and cost impact, for the analysis group and extrapolated to the organization as a whole. Also, when configured to include the Work Limitations Questionnaire, this report provides aggregate absenteeism and presenteeism data as a percentage of productivity loss This report will appeal to a broad range of users, particularly business leaders and executives responsible for measuring the effectiveness of the organization.
- Dashboards: Lifestyle, Health, Mental Wellness, Work/Life: These reports present a blueprint for action, highlighting group profile by risk factors, chronic conditions and work/life issues. This report is an excellent resource when preparing Management presentations and is four printed pages in length.
- Business Impact of Productivity Loss: This report presents productivity loss through presenteeism and absenteeism with financial impact projections based on the average salary of your organization, both on an average individual level and for your entire population. Collection of this data and analysis is based on the Work Limitations Questionnaire (WLQ). Developed by Dr. Debra Lerner, MS, PhD, of Tufts Medical Center, the WLQ is a brief, self-administered questionnaire measuring the impact of chronic health problems on job performance and work productivity. The WLQ has been used in projects throughout the world and has become a standard of measurement. This 20 page report will appeal to those business leaders responsible for financial impact analysis and is a strong resource for Management presentations
- Comparison with National Norms & Benchmarks: This high impact, four-page report compares your organization’s data against national norms and regional benchmarks. Whether you have selected your entire group, a particular site, or any other sub-group, being able to compare those results against a much broader population allows you to put your organization’s results into perspective. This report is highly effective for developing program objectives and for Management presentations.
- Evaluating Change over Time: A nine-page, printed report designed for management reporting of the impact of wellness programming and overall change. This report is particularly relevant to HR, Benefits and to Corporate Health professionals and will present key measures of change-over-time for individuals who have updated their risk profile at least one month after their baseline assessment.
Key Indicator Report
The Key Indicator Report provides a more detailed view of the actual data, presenting not only the current health risk status of the analysis group but also its goal intentions. Once the group is selected, the Key Indicator Report produces:
- Main Menu: lists and links to the key indicators presented on each page of the report
- Risk Summary: graphs the breakdown of the selected sample by risk level for each of the modifiable lifestyle and lifestyle related risk factors included in the report
- Participant Profile: provides a detailed breakdown of the participants included in the analysis by the number of assessments completed, age, gender and site.
- Links to Lifestyle Factor Pages: for each risk factor (smoking, alcohol, eating, exercise and stress) selected indicators include risk rating and readiness to change as well as selected data that provides a more complete view of the risk and behaviours that affect it.
- Links to Analyses Based on Biometrics: for Weight, Blood Pressure and Cholesterol
Comparative Key Indicator Report
Take your Key Indicator Report one step further and run a Comparative Key Indicator report. This report can be configured to compare the results of up to nine comparison groups and present the data in a colourful simple to read format. Use this information to analyze exactly how to address key indicators that may be affecting your employee population and identify areas of similarities and differences.
The Personal Portal presents the individual's data in many ways: as a menu of health priorities, as a comparison of results over time, as a quick Balance Sheet of Wellness Assets and Challenges, and as a practical Goal Checklist for a daily reminder of the personal action plan. These reports are best viewed from the online demo in the context of the application.
For More Information...
This is just a small sampling of the depth of our reporting capabilities. To learn more about the flexibility and power of our reports, how you can have direct access to the data you need, when you need it, to support informed program and investment decisions, contact us today!