Since its first release in 1990, Wellness Checkpoint® has grown more comprehensive, more powerful and more flexible. We have learned from our clients around the globe, monitored regulatory changes and continued to invest in our product.
Wellness Checkpoint® includes the following features:
- Interactive, adaptive, private & personal HRA that provides a baseline of risk, goal setting and risk profile updates as goals are met, risks change and new goals are set
- Multilingual presentation allows participants to choose from 26 languages, including right-to-left, character based, (Arabic, Cyrillic & Roman alphabets)
- Global assessment with regional, cultural, and country configuration options that adapts to local requirements
- Optional modules include depression screening (PHQ-9) relating to stress both on and off the job
- Work Limitations Questionnaire (WLQ) links health and productivity
- Comprehensive suite of individual participant profile reports
- Easily configured to each clients' specifications, including branding and organizational specific messaging
- Integration modules allow for Single Sign On, Data Export capabilities and other integrations to standard HR systems and third party vendors
- On demand aggregate reporting, including comparison reports and the ability to define specific reporting groups
- Change-Over-Time Reporting
- Management reporting to support a wide range of business priorities including predicting and measuring potential ROI of wellness initiatives
- Access to comparative global, regional and industry specific benchmark studies
- Meets or exceeds privacy and security requirements in all current application countries and is designed to provide the widest possible accessibility standards
- Universal accessibility through wide range of mobile devices and web browsers including Blackberry's and other popular PDAs
- Conforms to U.K. Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) and U.S. Section 508 standards
- Certified by CNIB's Site Check Accessibility Program
Wellness Checkpoint provides a wide range of options to best suit your needs. Join over 130 of the Global Fortune 500 companies in the community of Wellness Checkpoint users.
For more information on how Wellness Checkpoint is the right HRA for your organization, contact us today.
For a copy of Wellness Checkpoint's current technical specifications, contact us today.