New! Wellness Checkpoint Video Library
InfoTech is in a different league when it comes to providing service to a client – they are proactive, understand your priorities … sometimes before you do, and anticipate your requirements in their product development cycle. Just when I think I have an 'Einstein moment', I find out that they are already working on it for the next release."
Dr. David Brown, Medical Director, CIBC
As a Global company, InfoTech knows how important it is to get out in the field and network with our clients, potential clients, researchers and those individuals interested in improving corporate wellness. We participate in a number of wellness-related conferences throughout the year, as either exhibitors, presenters or both. Below is a sampling of conferences where you can find us:
- National Business Group on Health (NBGH) National Conference on Health, Productivity, and Human Capital, October 17-19, 2012, Washington, D.C., U.S.
- AOHC Conference April 29-May 2, 2012, Los Angeles, CA, U.S.
- IHPM Health and Productivity Conference, April 2-4, 2012, Orlando, Florida, U.S.
- ICOH Conference, Cancun, Mexico, March 18-23, 2012
- IHPM Health & Productivity Conference, April 4-6, 2011, Orlando, Florida, U.S.
- American College of Occupational & Environmental Medicine (ACOEM) American Occupational Health Conference (AOHC), March 26-29, 2011, Washington, D.C., U.S.
- University of Michigan, Health Management Research Center: Wellness in the Workplace Conference, March 9 & 10, 2011, Ann Arbor, Michigan, U.S.
- Integrated Benefits Institute (IBI) & National Business Coalition on Health (NBCH) 2011 Health and Productivity Forum, February 28 - March 2, 2011, San Francisco, U.S.
- 6th Annual IHPM EU/UK Health & Productivity Forum, November 30 - December 1, 2010, London, England
- Praesens Health Promotion & Protection Conference, November 2, 2010, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Occupational and Environmental Medical Association of Canada, 28th Annual General Meeting & Scientific Conference, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, October 3-5, 2010
- Health Work & Wellness Conference 2010 - "Thinking Organizations Succeed!", Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, September 29-October 2, 2010
- Society of Occupational Medicine Annual Scientific Meeting 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland, June 6-9, 2010
In addition to these and other events we also host our own, invitation-only, Executive User Forums where our clients can come together to learn not only from us, but more importantly, from each other.
For more information on our company, our industry and other-related wellness issues, please visit our News Release section.